It’s 80’s Friday, wear your black shirts and try to find some neon, just for fun! Sounds like it’s going to be a rainy weekend, try to stay dry and keep active somehow.
Fast Tip Friday!
This months FTF is a new series on quick cooking tips! Here are the first five (new ones are in bold):
- This is number one for a reason. PREP, PREP, PREP! It’s easier to cook a bunch of chicken or chop a bunch of veggies, or put together 5-6 side salads all at once than trying to do it throughout the week. Save yourself some time and sanity by prepping your meals.
- After making eggs sunny side up, deglaze the pan with sherry vinegar and then drizzle it on your eggs for an amazing different flavor.
- For rich, creamy, healthier dressings, use half greek yogurt instead of all the mayo!
- Prep HUGE crock pot meals and then divvy it up into four gallon sized freezer bags. Place in the freezer and take out a day or two before you want to throw them in the crock pot. Talk about meal prep.
- Recipes are just guidelines, not rules. Even if they were rules, break them.
- Pick one thing that you do well, and perfect it! Then, make some variations on it.
- Keep it simple. Find simple recipes. Steam veggies and season them. Grill.
- Try cooking the same meat, like chicken, with different seasonings. Mexican, Greek, Italian, etc. Try things out, but keep it simple.
- Speaking of eggs, try cooking different kinds of eggs, like poached!
- Try different kinds of salads! Different veggies, different dressings, have fun!
10 Goal Posts w/Press
10 Jump Squats
30 sec. Elbow Plank