This is the last workout of the week that will not have a video. Next week I’ll have some videos for you outlining the movements for the Daily Doses that you’ll be having at home.
For this one, all you’ll need is a bench or ledge of some sort to do your dips on and a space to run and lunge in. Have some fun with this and get outside!
Fast Tip Friday!
This is the first of a 4 part series in the Fast Tip Friday area. This series is going to be about stolen moments. Where can you steal some time to get a few more minute of movement in? here are the first 5 out of 20:
- Set a timer on your phone while you’re at work for an hour. Every time it goes off, go for a walk around your floor or building. It should take you no more than 5-10 minutes and you’ll get some steps in!
- When you go get your newspaper or mail, lunge out and back to get it!
- When you go to the store, park a little farther than normal. Not only will you get more steps, it’ll be much easier to find parking!
- Take the stairs! This is a great one for those of you only 2-4 floors up. If you’re a little higher than that, take the elevator up a few floors and then take the stairs. Work your way up to doing all of them!
- Walk to get water often. You’ll be two things at once, getting more water AND having to walk more to the restroom.
To help the gym grow this year, we’re having a Foundations Class on the 21st, for FREE for all new members! That’s right, all of your friends and family can come attend the Foundations Class for absolutely free for new members this month. That’s saving them $100 for this information packed 2 hour class. The class will be Saturday the 21st from 10-12 and it will be free for that day only! Let’s get some of our friends and family who have health and fitness goals for 2017. You know how good this program is and how it’s changed your lives, let’s get more people involved in the gym and get their lives transformed as well! Spread the word!
Jog for 2 minutes
10 Walking Lunges
10 Dips on a bench (or chair)
30 Second plank